Hello lovely readers! I’ve been busy filling my editorial calendar with some great posts about the holidays, and it’s starting to get me in the holiday spirit. I have a goal this year to get as many Christmas gifts for my family as possible from small local businesses, because I feel that it’s so important to support them! I want to encourage and help other Inland area mamas to do the same. That’s how I came up with the idea for Inland Mama Black Friday and Holiday Deals.
Here is the 411, if you own a small business that caters to moms or families, and you have a special black Friday, Small Business Saturday, or holiday offer; I’d love to share it with my readers! I’ll be sharing the deals post the day after Thanksgiving.
Here are the rules:
1) You must be offering something special, something that is outside your typical pricing or packages. It can be a discount, or you can a free additional service to something you already offer.
2) Your deal must be exclusive to the holiday season, and it must have a deadline.
3) You need to create the ad image yourself. It needs to be at least 600 pixels wide and no more than 700 pixels tall. The image needs to be attractive and professional. If you need help creating an ad and can’t afford to spend money on graphic design, check out websites like Pic Monkey and Canva. They are great resources!
4) Sorry, but at this time we won’t be including direct sales companies this time. There are just too many competitors!
5) We need your deal by Saturday, November 22nd at midnight!
6) We have a limited number of space and ads will be posted at the editor’s discretion.
You do NOT need to be an Inland Mama advertiser or contributor to share your deal! Please send your deal ads to email@example.com!